The City of Costa Mesa recently launched MyCostaMesa, a new mobile app that is replacing the city’s first mobile app, Costa Mesa Connect. MyCostaMesa is now available for free download on the Apple App Store and Google Play, and will have all the same citizen request/reporting features of Costa Mesa Connect. Citizens will no longer be able to submit requests using the old Costa Mesa Connect app beginning Friday, Aug. 24. The new and improved benefits and features of the new app include:
- Improved service request tracking system to ensure open cases are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Better and more thorough reporting system for staff to track requests for service.
- Platform that uses new and more stable software.
- MyCostaMesa allows citizens to report issues using their phone’s GPS and camera capabilities, review existing requests, send updates, and receive phone and email notifications of status changes on their issues.
- Residents can also submit a service request via the city website and review their submission history and knowledge base articles online.
- Requests can be submitted for graffiti removal, pothole repairs, dumped items, coyote sightings, etc.
- The app also provides access to Costa Mesa news, calendar listings, public meeting agendas and much more.